Ducks Unlimited Member Forums

Snow goose decoy spread for sale!

Posted 3/19/2012 4:34:07 PM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/17/2014 7:38:16 PM
getting out of hunting spring snows. selling the whole spread which consist of, 7 doz real geese silhouettes, 3 doz hardcore shells, 4 doz flambeau stackable shells, 10 doz silosocks, 3 magnet flyers and some extra heads, 1 doz blue goose shells ( I think theyre higdons), approx 350 texas rags all tied and stapled, 1 silosocks tornado rotary machine with the decoys, and 1 goose flag. most of the decoys with the exception of the rags and the flambeau shells have only been hunted over for one season. Would like to get $1500 for the lot since I was offered that at the beginning of the season by someone (shouldve sold them then) but I am open to REASONABLE offers. I would probably sell decoys individually or by the doz as well. We just dont have the time to hunt them as much as we would like in the spring so we are gonna sell the spread and use the money toward a trailer for the fall season. If you have any questions or would like pics call or text me at 315-783-6679 and I can either email them to you or text pics to you. Thanks!

www.fowlsociety.com
Join the Society!!!
Post #767469
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook