SUPER VINCI VS BLACK EAGLE 2

http://me.ducks.org/news-media/messageboards/Topic770855.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By KICKER - 11/7/2012 11:26:26 AM
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BUY?
By Duckhunter64 - 11/8/2012 9:04:11 AM
Well, I have a Vinci and a Remington VersaMax.  I love my Vinci in a blind or duck boat but wading or hunting Timber bring on the VersaMax.  The VersaMax kicks far less than the Vinci shooting 3" shells.

If I had it all to do over again, I would have gone with with the Super Vinci. You will love the gun.....
By MT406shooter - 12/6/2012 2:45:19 PM
I just bought a Vinci the other month and absolutely love it.  I mostly hunt ducks but have hunted geese also and did just fine with 3" BB..  I picked up alot of the high end duck guns.  The Remington versamax, Beretta extrema 2, Winchester SX3 and a few others.   They all pulled up awesome but i just thought the Benelli was the nicest and smoothest.  Thats just my honest opinion though.    Plus the Benelli has always been my dream gun so i went with it anyways. haha
By chadandy12 - 12/27/2012 3:47:58 PM
Shoulder them both first, I just picked up the SBEII about two months ago I was upgrading from the M2 and coming from the M2 I liked the SBEII better than the vinci. Vinci is kind of weird looking as well.
By u2crewdawg - 1/24/2013 8:57:46 AM
i purchased a Super Vinci in Max-4 a few months ago, the gun pointed nice, was lightweight, and i was super excited to take it out hunting!

I took it out and ran a box of 3.5" High brass through it to break it in (OUCH) and about 4 boxes of 3" #2 shot high brass. I could not feed a box through without 3-4 FTF.

I thought ok, maybe it needs some more break in time, i ran an additional 5 boxes through it, all standard hunting loads, no change.

I did not like the way the gun locked up either, as well as the red plastic bolt retaining washer that gets chewed up everytime you remove/install the bolt.

Long story short i sold it and purchased an M2 (as i have no desire to further abuse my shoulder with 3.5" Mags) and could not be happier! the SBEII is a well build solid gun also if you feel the need to spend 30 bucks a box and opt for shoulder surgery :)